Baked to Perfection, Each and Every Time
Do you find that cooking bacon is like a lightsaber fight between you and the evil bacon juices? We’ve all been there. Sacrificed a little bacon juice to the chest a few times to enjoy its salty, crispy deliciousness. Well, fear those juices no more. With this simple baking method, you will never have to worry about the grease or splatter again. Impress your guests with evenly cooked, golden strips of heavenly bacon by baking in your oven! Whether your cooking brunch for a party of 6, or need to save time during the busy work week, this burn-proof method creates decadent perfection each and every time.
- 4 pieces to 1 pound of bacon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place bacon strips on the center oven rack with a covered cookie sheet below it. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the strips are cooked to your liking.
- If you are baking pastured pork, save the fat for other uses. Allow oil to cool slightly, and pour into a glass container. Store in refrigerator.
- Did you know you can also make this in a toaster oven? If you'd like to cook smaller batches, follow steps above and place in toaster oven.
- Always try to buy from a local butcher. Ask questions and understand what the animals are being fed. Large amounts of feedlot pork are not healthy for you. Example: Whatever they eat, you eat.